Frequently Asked Questions
What are the freight costs?
- Orders over $250.00 ex GST – FREE shipping.
- Orders below $250.00 ex GST – flat $12 + GST freight fee.
What is the order cut-off for same day dispatch?
Orders must be received by 3:00pm AEST to qualify for same day dispatch. Any orders received after this will be dispatched the following business day.
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
CMI Accessories use premium delivery services. Please note that certain circumstances beyond our control may affect and extend delivery times.
*Important: In some cases, we may split your order over a number of boxes or deliveries depending on the type of items in your order and availability. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number and link to track your order online. You will then be able to track your order via the online tracker which will also indicate how many boxes are in the delivery.
Do you deliver outside of australia?
No. CMI Accessories currently only supplies and delivers mobile phone and tablet accessories within Australia.
I need to return a product - how do I do this?
- Login to your CMI Business Hub account
- Click on the tab in the top navigation labelled ‘Returns”
- Find the products you want to return – add the QTY, reason & invoice number
- Click ‘Cart’ to add these products to your return request
- Review all the products added
- If you need to add more, click ‘Continue ordering’
- If you are ready to continue, click ‘Send for Approval’
- Complete the details, add attachments & photos > Submit
- A team member will review your request and issue a RA number.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for a response
If my package appears damaged in freight what should I do?
DO NOT accept a package if it appears ripped, opened, broken, wet or crushed. Please contact us on 1300 85 20 28 / (07) 5520 5700 to discuss. Important: Please note that acceptance of any damaged package is your responsibility.
My order is missing / has incorrect products what should I do?
Where can I view my current orders, back-orders and invoices?
- Login to CMI Business Hub
- Along the top navigation menu select ‘Order History’
- Top left corner > choose from the drop down menu