In This Warranty:
Australian Consumer Law means the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
Goods means the product or equipment which was purchased in Australia, as the case may be;
Manufacturer, We or us means:
For goods purchased in Australia in CMI branded packaging or any other sub-brand made by or manufactured for CMI.
Genuine Products means Branded products or goods which are distributed or supplied by CMI in the Original Packaging (Exclusions Apply)
Supplier means the authorized distributor or retailer of the Goods that sold you the Goods in Australia and
You means you, the original end-user purchaser of the Goods.
1. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
2. The benefits provided by this Warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the goods which the consumer has under the
Australian Consumer Law. The original purchaser of the goods is provided with the following Warranty subject to the Warranty Conditions.
3. We warrant the goods for all parts defective in workmanship or materials (for the period stated below) from the date of purchase (warranty Period).
If the Goods prove defective within the Warranty Period by reason of improper workmanship or material, we may at our own discretion, repair or replace the
Goods without charge.
4. The Goods must be used in accordance with the Manufacturer’s instructions. This Warranty does not apply should the defect or failure of the Goods be
attributed to misuse, abuse, accidental or non-observance of manufacturer's instructions on the part of the user. As far as law permits, the manufacturer does not accept
liability for any direct or consequential loss, damage or other expenses caused by or arising out of any failure to use the Goods in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
5. The Warranty granted is limited to repair or replacement only. In the event of the Goods being replaced during the Warranty Period, the warranty on the replacement
Goods will expire on the same date as for the Warranty Period on the original Goods which are replaced.
Home Chargers & Car Chargers & (ACU& DCU Range):
* 24 Months from the date of purchase (by the first consumer purchaser of the product).
Other CMI Branded Products:
* 12 Months from the date of purchase (by the first consumer purchaser of the product).
Non CMI Branded Products (Genuine):
* Genuine products are covered by a Warranty period where stated by the manufacturer (on Original Packaging).
For more information on warranty periods for Genuine products please refer to the manufactures website.
Warranty Coverage Exclusions
Normal Wear & Tear:
Any products subject to limited life or are considered consumable products (eg. Batteries, Screen Protectors, Decorative Covers and other Accessories) are subject to
Warranty Cover Exclusion due to Normal Wear & Tear.
Defects or Damage that Result from Misuse or Abuse:
* Improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, including but not limited to physical damage (tears, scratches, scuffs, etc.) to the product
* Contact with any forms of liquid or extreme heat (> 50º Celsius)
* Alterations or modification to products in any way are excluded from Warranty Coverage.
Warranty Claim Procedure
Should you believe your product is faulty; you are required to return the product to the store of purchase with your proof of purchase receipt for assessment.
Should the product be deemed to be faulty under the terms of this Limited Warranty, CMI will, at its discretion, repair or replace any Products that do not conform to this warranty.
This shall be the consumer’s sole remedy.
Should you decide to return the faulty product directly to CMI you will be liable for all costs associated with the shipping of the Product.
CMI will not accept any returns without prior notice or appropriate notification.
The consumer acknowledges and agrees to all terms stated within this Limited Warranty.