Our Story So Far
From the beginning we recognised that the most important part of our business was, and always will be you, our customer. By tailoring ourselves to customer needs we have evolved our product range and presentation thus delivering on our promise daily. We have evolved into a proud well known and respected organization – by introducing and providing innovative high quality products and exceeding customer expectations we continue to experience significant growth.
With a client base that extends throughout Australia, we service at both national level such as the TLA, Telstra Licensed Stores & Business Centres, Leading Edge Telecoms, Network Communications and Mo's Mobiles Australia, Foodworks, Battery World Australia plus many independents and online stores.
To continue to build on our promise of great service whilst delivering innovative, high quality products at competitive prices, making us supplier of choice.
We have a commitment to offer high quality products at exceptional value for money whilst continuing to develop our product range based on customer needs and future trends.
Our staff are highly valued members of Team CMI. From the team that packs, checks and labels products to the guys that pick orders, to the accounts area that process customer orders and to the account managers, we recognize the important role they all play in delivering our commitments to you, our customer.
The environment is very important to us! We have procedures in place to reduce our carbon foot print as much as possible and will continue to try to improve all aspects of our processes. Most of our packaging is made from recycled materials; we recycle newspapers when packing orders and carefully ensure all waste products are disposed of responsibly. All retired products are collected by Mobile Muster for recycling.
We prefer all statements to be emailed wherever possible thus reducing the use of paper and all associated impacts on the environment.
- Product Quality: We have established long term relationships with our manufacturers, working closely with them to ensure we only supply the highest quality products. All products are made to a standard not down to a price.
- Simplified Pricing Structure: Our ever growing accessory range is competitively priced. We maintain a simple pricing structure across a family of products - this allows our customers to have a simple pricing structure at retail level.
- New Product Range: Our purchasing team work tirelessly looking for new and exciting products in all markets. We also work closely with our manufacturers to develop new products and continuously improve our existing products.
- Customer Requirements: We cater for all businesses large and small.
- Every customer is important to us! We aim to deliver a tailored service that meets all of their requirements.
- Delivery Time: Timing is everything - we understand that as soon you, our customer have placed an order, our warehouse logistics make it their priority to ensure your order is shipped as fast as possible.
- Environment: We aim to be as environmentally sensitive in all aspects of our business as possible.
At any given time CMI carry over 2000 SKU's of mobile phone and tablet accessories for most new models, including recent established models. Our product range includes home / car chargers, Bluetooth® devices, data cables, phone and tablet cases (hard, TPU, pouches, flip cases), screen protectors / tempered glass plus much more.
We carry well known brands like:
As well as our own brands (including but not limited to):
- Lilly C
The CMI website is an easy-to-use comprehensive wealth of information that's available to all our customers. It's a quick, effective and instant source of information for new and existing products available. The website is managed in-house which allows us to update products, pricing and special offers instantly ensuring our complete price list is "live" and readily available for on-line ordering.
The public viewing area allows customers to find and show accessories to their own customers without displaying wholesale pricing; which assists them to maximize selling opportunities.
Where and when possible our national sales force endeavors to visit all clients. We are constantly communicating via web, emails and phone to ensure all new products, special offers and updates are made available to all our customers. We have a 1300 phone numbers for customer enquiries, orders, technical questions and general information.
Freight & Logistics
Speed of delivery is very important to our clients, together with Star Track and Fastways Couriers we are able to deliver to most of the nation overnight. No order is too big or too small to handle; our aim is to fill all orders daily and dispatch for next day delivery.
Along with supporting local charities like PCYC and Rotary Club, CMI has a very strong connection with Camp Quality. We support them with their charity drives as well as volunteer our time at camps throughout Australia.